Included with purchase of the DMC-G5K camera is the H-FS014042 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 Micro Four Thirds lens. Continuous AF/AE function that supports for both photos and movies. A minimum focus distance of 30cm over the entire zoom range. Contrast AF system support, circular aperture diaphragm and multi-coated lens elements minimize ghosts and flare. The LUMIX G5 is compatible with all G Series interchangeable lenses to suit your studio and field photography needs.
- The 16.05-megapixel Live MOS Sensor features Panasonic's original pixel-mix technology, designed exclusively to minimize noise generation. The fine wiring results in high resolution and quick processing.
- A redesigned Venus Engine produces clear, crisp photo and video images. Its MNR (Multi-process Noise Reduction) quickly detects brightness in every part of a shot and its HDR (High Dynamic Range) allows for several pictures taken at different exposure levels to turn into a single composite picture that eliminates over-or-under-exposure. The 3DNR reduces rough edges.
- Intelligent Resolution technology detects outlines, intricate texture, and gradation thus precisely processing pixel by pixel to render true-to-life color reproduction that is spot-on.
- AVCHD Full HD (1080p),ISO Sensitivity Auto: 160-12800
- 16M digital Live MOS sensor+Venus Engine 7FHD
- Engine 7FHD 3, 920K dots Free-angle touch LCD
- Full time AF, Full HD video
- 920K dots Free-angle touch LCD