The Nikon 55-200mm is commonly used for General purpose, Landscape/scenery, Landscape photography, Low light, Macro photography, Night photography, Portrait, Portraits, Sports/action, Travel, Video, Weddings, Wildlife, Wildlife photos and more.The Nikon 55-200mm is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Beginner, Casual photographer, Enthusiast, Photo enthusiast, Pro photographer, Semi-professional, Semi-pro photographer among others.The Nikon 55-200mm is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Nikon 55-200mm: Consistent output, Durable, Easily interchangeable, Fast / accurate auto-focus, Lightweight, Nice bokeh, Rugged, Strong construction to mention just a few.
- 55-200mm zoon Nikkor lens with f/4-5.6 maximum aperture for Nikon digital SLR cameras
- 2 extra-low-dispersion (ED) glass elements for minimized chromatic aberration and superior optics
- Super-integrated coating minimizes ghosting and flare for more vivid images in dim lighting
- Silent Wave Motor produces quick and quiet high-speed autofocusing; weighs 9 ounces
- Measures 2.7 inches in diameter and 3.1 inches long; 5-year warranty